The DUALIS 3000 CR offers mobile comfort in buses and trams while availability of common forms of payment.
Mobile ticket vending machines have to meet high requirements in terms of the possibility of using all common of payment and high operating comfort. Particularly in buses and trams there is not much time to buy tickets, a limit of space. Due to these constraints, tickets have to be purchases quickly, simply, and safely. ICA developed the DUALIS 3000 CR to enhance passengers’ satisfaction when buying tickets on the move and to make the operation of these machines more efficient.
And not least, today operators expect a future-proof investment with an eye to new technologies. With the DUALIS 3000 CR, ICA Traffic meets the requirements placed on mobile ticket vending machines for buses and trams in every respect.
- this TVM was developed for the high requirements of on board installation in buses and trams
- ECOLINE technology and thus reduces energy consumption by 50 % compared to predecessor models
- high reliability and availability
- service friendly and thus lower maintenance costs due to the modular concept
- optional: 2D barcode reader as customer interface
- optional: equipped with a banknote acceptor with escrow
- payment with coins or banknotes, and cashless and contactless payment is also possible
- prepared for electronic ticketing (VDV-KA and international standards)
- data interfaces for LTE and WLAN
- the integrated IBIS interface or alternatively LAN links the ticket machines with the on-board computer
- large, bright 15“ TFT Touch Display